top of page
We offer hot food & catering services for functions over 100 guests.
Many of the weddings we cater average 175-200 guests.
Our Most Popular Wedding Menu
We allow our customers to customize their own menus with the products we have available; however, many of them choose this most popular wedding menu.
Honey Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast
Baby Carrots and/or Corn
Pickle, Veggie & Cheese Trays
Rolls & Butter
Dutch Apple Pie
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
Coffee & Tea
Hot Meat Options:
• Roast Beef • Pulled Pork on a Bun
• Roast Pork • Roast Beef on a Bun
• Honey Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast • BBQ'd Smoked Pork Chops
• Pineridge BBQ Chicken 1/4's • Garlic Sausage
• Roasted Turkey • Pigtails
• Cabbage Rolls
Assemble Your Own Menu
Choose from our variety of options to customize your own menu.
Hot Side Options:
• Mashed Potatoes • Mushroom Rice Casserole
• Scalloped Potatoes • Baked Beans with Bacon
• Oven Roasted Potatoes • Lasagna (beef or vegetable)
• Baked Potatoes • Mac & Cheese
• Mini Potatoes • Baby Carrots or Corn
Lighter Meal Options:
• Soup • Cold-cut Meat Trays & Buns
• Chili • Assorted Deli Salad
• Sandwiches • Garden Salad
• Wraps • Lasagna & Caesar Salad
• Assorted Fruit Pies • Assorted Gourmet Cream Pies
• Cheesecakes • Carrot Cake
• Assorted Squares • Assorted Muffins
• Butter Tarts • Assorted Loaves
• Fresh Fruit Salad • Rice Pudding
• Fruit & Dip Tray • Assorted Cookie Tray
Apple, Pecan & Cranberry
Smoked Pork Chops
Assorted Wrap Tray
Assorted Fruit Pies
Additional Catering Information
A majority of our catering comes out of our Zurich location. If you wish to receive more information or book a date for an event with us, please call us at 519-236-4039 and speak with Jaclyn.
Due to our busy schedule and demand for retail products in our stores, we are only able to provide hot meals for groups with a minimum of 70 guests. Unless dates are booked and confirmed with us, we cannot guarantee availability.
Food can either be picked up at our Zurich location, delivered (subject to a delivery fee), or we offer a catering service.
Dates for hot meals are generally booked a minimum of a month in advance (with weddings being booked up to a year ahead to ensure date availability).
We require final numbers for guests approximately two weeks prior to the event.
We will try to accommodate special diets to the best of our ability; however, we do work with ingredients that are allergens in our kitchen. As a result, there is a possibility of cross-contamination.
We can accomodate most environments for our catering service - recreation centres, various halls & venues, tents, dry sheds, parks, etc.
In the event that we are offering the catering service, the food is prepared in our own government-inspected kitchen, transported using thermal coolers (where it will stay hot for hours longer than we need it to!), and served to guests buffet style. Guest place settings are then cleared and dealt with accordingly (washed if they belong to the hall, scraped & packed up if rented, or disposed of if disposable dishes), and we then leave our work area as clean as we found it.
There are a number of factors that will determine the value of a quote, which can be discussed at the time of inquiry.
bottom of page